I don't feel like doing anything anymore. It's summer and I feel so lazy.
It was my apartment mate's birthday on July 5th, so I made this for him.
It's pretty much an almond and meringue based cake/cookie. It's took a REALLY long time to dry and bake in the oven. It was really sweet, crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, kind of like a big macaron! Actually, it pretty much was how you make a macaron, except it uses granulated sugar and a stiffer meringue.
I mashed some strawberries with lemon juice and sugar. Added in a bunch of whipped cream and that's it. I was originally going to make a mousse but I didn't have gelatin (I swear I did).
Anywhoos, another short one 'cause I'm lazy and don't want to post the recipe because no one asks for them. and not like anyone reads this blog anyways. Meh, just not in a good mood today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment