Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[Food] Trip to New York Day 1

I took a short family vacation to New York.  It was like a food adventure for me. I definitely DEFINITELY have to go back! With friends who don't mind spending a bit more cash just to eat :P And since this is a food blog, it's only gonna be pictures of food :P

We landed in Massachusetts, got our car and all that jazz, it was about time to get breakfast! We went to a place called The Whistle Stop.  It was a nice place, spacious, looked like a good breakfast place.


I ordered the Monty Python! It was two pieces of french toast with melted brie cheese and ham in between.  Dusted with a bit of powdered sugar.  Gah it was REALLY GOOD! I enjoyed the brie so much. I think that's what made me order this...

It was a late breakfast, so by the afternoon we were hungry again.  We went to Times Square and just had this whatevs, food court, crappy pizza, crap crap crap! haha sorry, it was HORRIBLE! Not even worth taking a picture of.  Everything in Times Square is really commercialized, seems like a tourist thing and where people would go for familiar things: TGIF, McDonalds, Applebee's, etc. LOL all the signs were gigantic though.
We met up with my cousin who is working as a PA there! and she took us to KTown for some Korean food!


It was REALLY good too! Gah, gam ja tang, bulgogi, dwaenjang chigae, kimchi chigae, soo much food! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And it only gets better from here...

1 comment:

  1. That sandwich looks AMAZING. I think I'm going to try to duplicate that some time soon ahaha

    ReplyDelete