Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another Birthday Cake

Hello July Birthdays! If you would like a cake, I will bake you one since I'm doing that so often anyways :D
It was my other apartmentmate, Seiya's birthday a couple days ago.  I made a lime chiffon cake with blueberry sauce and blueberry whipped cream.

[haha there's my shadow...]

I wish I had a bit more lime flavor in the cake.  It was there, but pretty subtle.  I only used the juice and zest from half a lime, so that's probably why. haha since I had no mold or anything it was pretty crooked.


The blueberry flavor was nice.  I enjoyed the combination and glad Seiya did too :D!

Yay for more consistent updates! I can't wait to cook some more.  I need to be preparing for Masterchef Season 3 auditions.  But I'm losing confidence because I'm realizing there's SO MUCH I don't know how to make. Sigh, oh well, I'll keep cooking and baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment