Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oreo Cupcakes

Okay, fine they were more like chocolate cupcakes with an oreo at the bottom...

I find that I usually have these spurts of cooking and inspiration.  I mean I am constantly inspired every single time I go to tastespotting.com but to actually make the food I see is a different story.
I saw these DELICIOUS looking oreo cupcakes and the recipe was in Polish.  Hmm, so google kindly asks to translate for me and so I accepted.  HORRIBLE translating by the way, there were probably ZERO complete sentences.  Luckily all I really needed were the ingredients...


I dropped some of these off at Geisel Library on UCSD campus since I miss it so much.  Haha, I hope that they were all eaten.  But man there are days when I miss college.  I miss spontaneous hangouts with minimal effort.  I miss having classes with friends.  "Studying" at Geisel.  Study groups.  Bumping into people at random places.  Oh those were the days.


Now I'm just sitting around on my unemployed butt.  Figuring out what I really want with my life.  It's tough.  Do I REALLY want to be a chef?  I have no restaurant experience whatsoever.  I have no idea what to expect.  There are days where I have cooked all day and I've enjoyed it. But can I do it everyday? Oh post college life...


Now we're looking for housing.  It's getting a bit stressful.  I could use one of these chocolate oreos right now...
Thanks for reading about my life :P!

Up next: Chocolate-Cinnamon Pot de Creme

0 comments:

Post a Comment