I actually did use the gas stoves today! I made a mille crepe! Man, gas stoves are awesome! Things cook so much faster and it gets really warm when you're cooking, hehe! And it's instant heat, no need to wait 5 minutes just for the electric burner to warm up!
I should actually be sleeping right now, but I've gotten used to staying up so I'm not too tired right now. So why not update the blog? I made chicken roulade on Thursday. I had to use what I could in the fridge since I didn't want to buy too much/many (which one is it?) groceries.
So I stuffed them with Granny Smith apples, blue cheese, and some molding gruyere. Don't worry I chopped off all the mold and used the last bit I had left!
Rolled up the chicken, tied it up (I DID not eat the string!) seared, than baked it! Ooh, I seared them in some bacon fat and had some fresh thyme in there to add some more flavor. Unfortunately, I made a hole in my chicken when I was pounding it, so some cheese did spill out, but overall it was delicious and pretty moist!
Can't wait to get everything into our new home!
Up next: Kalbi wontons or something else I don't know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment