I read other blogs. They all have a story to tell with their post. I need a more exciting life. Hmm, do I have a story?
Random! I went to Ralph's today (I know shame on me, I really don't like shopping there). And the cashier was an older gentlemen. Seriously, he totally fancies girls. There was a girl in front of me. He greets her, "Hi! How are you doing today?!" My turn. All I get is a "Hi..." "Your total is blah blah..." Then I leave. But there's this girl behind me. and as I'm walking away I hear, "Hi! How are you doing today?!"....sexist...
and now the pesto:
Yeah I don't have too many pictures or anything. But the pesto was made with arugula, a bit of cilantro and some pecans. The arugula gave it a bit of a spicy, bitter kick. Unfortunately so did the pecans. I tried to add more flavor by making a garlic bechamel (cream sauce) and combined the two. Combined it was pretty tasty, the pesto alone, not so much. I gotta work on that.
I keep awaiting Masterchef Season 3 e-mails but barely any have come. Only a "Which city would you be willing to travel to?" I hope they come soon! But then again...I don't know what dish I would make.
Up next: No idea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment