Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple Tart

This was my trial run before the 3 Course Dinner for my friends this past Saturday! It was pretty good! But I've been having a lot of trouble with shrinking pie crust.  Hopefully I can fix it and get it right every time!


Mmm, I love the gooey syrupy part of apple pie! and yes I was lazy and didn't peel the skin.  I got to remember to do that every single time.  I was also told by one of my friends that I should've taken it off, so yes, I will take that into consideration.

Click "Le Jump" if you want to read more



Unfortunately for the real one, I didn't use vanilla beans.  Sorry guys! I love the little black specks of vanilla bean on the apple and as I was cooking the apples the vanilla beans also imparted more flavor.  Mmm, it was good and smelled delicious!

A tiny slice into my life! This past Friday, some friends and I decided to party it up and go to a club! Super fun! Only second time I've been to a club.  I love the music and bumpin' bass! I love getting lost in the music and letting everything go.
There was a ton of alcohol at our place! I've never had so much alcohol on my counter.  Man so glad one of my friends is a great bartender.  Got some B52, flaming Dr pepper, played with some peppermint schnapps and cacao de creme, and mixed some malibu coconut rum and midori melon.  I wish I could take a bartending class, might be fun and even a fun job too! Always chatting up with people and making drinks.  Coming up with new ones...sounds like fun. Gosh I've said the word "fun" like a million times...

I'm realizing as I get older, a break from the usual routine of life and hanging out with a bunch of friends makes the time more precious.  Hehe, after we got back from clubbing all of us were talking about how much fun it was!

Okay, I hope you actually enjoyed reading that.  I just felt like sharing that, even though it was kind of pointless.  Anyways, happy cooking!

Up next: 3 course meal and hopefully some beautiful pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment