As I'm typing this, I'm sipping on a delicious healthy smoothie made with frozen blueberries and raspberries, juice of half a lime, a whole avocado (whoa, what the? yeah I've seen it around, so I decided to try it), almond milk, some honey, and a little bit of brown sugar. MMMMmmm mmm good!
Yeah I couldn't get a decent picture of my pot de creme. So there's only one. But I like what I captured in the shot: Water, music (headphones) and chocolate, that's all you need in life! :P
I love pot de cremes, SO RICH, so dense, drool. I used a really bitter dark chocolate, sweetened it up with a bit more sugar and tossed in some cinnamon for a subtle ending note. In the giant symphony of the culinary world, I think chocolate and cinnamon stand out as a beautiful duet. Such a sweet, gentle, comforting sound...
Whoa, where did that come from? Anyways, gonna make some brownies tomorrow for my friends who are studying hard for midterms! Thanks for stopping by!
0 comments:
Post a Comment