Haha, I am MASA's "Iron Chef"!
I was the only person who tried out though...so I guess it was a default win. I was excited to see what other people were gonna bring, how lame -_-
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the entree and dessert.
Entree: chicken roulade seasoned with cayenne pepper, stuffed with yellow bell peppers and onions, wrapped in bacon over a bed of sauteed spinach and garlic
Dessert: chocolate bacon cupcakes with a piece of chocolate covered bacon on top
the battle is going to go down February 7th, BATTLE Coffee! I have to create two appetizers, two entrees, and a dessert. I get $50 for ingredients. I also get two sous chefs! Sounds fun, but tough too...I can't wait!
And you'll probably be seeing a lot of different things with coffee in it in the upcoming posts, other projects have to get put on hold.
0 comments:
Post a Comment