Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lemon Curd Pie Sandwiches

Haha, yeah I know, not that creative, not that pretty, but still GOOD!

I had a little bit of the pie dough leftover so I decided to just roll it flat and bake it. But I forgot to poke holes in it, so some of it puffed up...fail.

I used a small round cookie cutter/ring mold and cut out tiny circles from it. Spread some leftover lemon curd on one and sandwiched it. Voila, SANDWICH!


This made a nice dessert for that day too :D They helped to quell my sweet tooth...
Hmm I don't have any projects in mind. I may be participating in an "Iron Chef" battle this weekend. :D Secret ingredient is BACON! So far it's been fun coming up with ideas, especially dessert!

Enjoy food, it's not just for sustainability. And since we eat it everyday, might as well make the best of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment