So remember that dead chicken carcass that I posted a couple weeks ago, that broth eventually became chicken noodle soup! YES! So comforting in the wintertime, but then again, here in sunny San Diego, it isn't too cold...
There is a reason why it is aka-ed as chicken brother. I was telling my friend, Meagan, about the chicken broth that I made. For SOME CRAZY UNEXPLAINABLE reason, I kept typing "chicken brother" instead of chicken broth. Maybe I want a brother...
Anyway, I put the broth in a gallon bag, but it was slightly open as I was waiting for it to cool, so about half of its contents came spilling out onto the counter. Luckily it didn't go into the dishwasher or on the floor, so it wasn't too bad of a clean up. BUT then Meagan, being the oh so funny person she is typed "poor chicken brother". and it still makes me crack up from time to time.
Hope you enjoyed the story! I think I've got a coffee rubbed steak straight from the oven coming up in a couple of days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment