Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocolate Crepes with Mint

This post is dedicated to my good friend, Jon Chan! love ya, man! haha hope it looks somewhat appetizing..I sort of burnt the crepes a bit. yes I realize it looks like a steak, shhh!

Since I was feeling a bit bummed still about not going out for masterchef, I made some chocolate crepes to try to make me feel better.


A friend of mine brought me some cocoa powder from Bolivia! Unprocessed, untouched, in it's purest form. Man it's amazing, soo gooodd. I loved these crepes so much more just because of the intense chocolate-y flavor the cocoa powder gave to the crepes. Attempted the mint coulis again, used a bit of cornstarch, but I think I added too much 'cause it felt powdery, although it did thicken it :D


I've got a couple more posts to catch up on, so look for updates in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMM :) hehe the first picture looks like a piece of steak with green sauce from a mexican restaurant. it looks delicious though ahaha

    ReplyDelete