I have no idea what the ratios are supposed to be. I just kind of dumped packets of unflavored gelatin...haha. I made a blueberry jelly and a vanilla bean panna cotta! It was yummy, but definitely more liquid and less gelatin so I would not get such hard jelly...And yes the panna cotta has gelatin in it as well. Heavy cream, sugar, vanilla bean and gelatin, yum!
I put them in ramekins sooo...it wasn't very easy to take them out. I used some warm water to loosen them up, but still wasn't picture perfect. and I definitely needed to fill more of the ramekin with the jelly because it didn't cover the blueberries...
But here's the final product anyway! I am NOT perfect, I am still learning :P nor am I that great of a cook, but through mistakes I will hopefully learn and get better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment