Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grilled Cheese + Bad Luck

I have the worst luck with cars.  Something I would never think to happen to me happened to me on Friday.  I parked in a crowded area in a plaza.  I went to get some food and came back to my car and lo and behold my license plate was gone.  My first thought, "WTF? This better not be my car..." But of course it was.  Honestly I don't know if it fell off or if it was stolen however I'm thinking most likely the latter.  Ugh, this is the last thing I want to deal with before I go home for a week...

Grilled Cheese!

Unfortunately this grilled cheese was made the day before this happened so there was no comfort from this sandwich. Sadness.
Simple goodness.  Crunchy toasty bread and warm melted gooey cheese in the middle. And you can pick whatever cheese you want in the middle, in this case, it was a Morbiner cheese.  I really don't know about it.  When I go to Trader Joe's, I just pick a random cheese and take it home with me.  It's a soft French cow's milk cheese and the description said it has vegetable ash running in the middle of it.  It sounded intriguing but I still have no idea what it is.  It has an pungent odor however the taste is nothing like how it smells.  It's a clean cheese, nothing too overpowering.

See the blue ash line in the middle?

I got to work out the license plate stuff at the DMV tomorrow, hopefully it won't be too painful. However, I can't wait to go home to Norcal, it'll be a nice break :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment