Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Updates

Hello friends! How do you like the new blog look? I hope you like it, let me know if you have any suggestions!

I have a job!! Although I'm super nervous as I have an orientation tomorrow and probably start next week.  It's at a catering company.  Haha, the manager asked me how early I could come in.  I said 8am.  He said, "That's early?! I usually have my dish guys come in at 3 or 4am." My immediate response, "I'll do it since I have no other commitments!"  I think I sounded desperate...oh wells.

Yeah, I don't know if I'll have the energy to cook until I get used to the insane sleep schedule and life change.  
Although I do want to enter an online recipe contest which ends November 14th! I really hope I do well.  I'll probably be posting it on their website if I get it done by Friday or Saturday.  When I do, PLEASE vote for me! I would love to win a really nice stand mixer and an ice cream maker bowl! Life seems to finally be picking up!

Thanks for your support :D!

0 comments:

Post a Comment