Happy September!
I was baking all day a couple days ago and I was really tired and I didn't want to cook dinner. I had a leftover French baguette so I was thought to myself, "Hey! I could make a sandwich..." I had some lovely kimchi that my aunt made for me, some leftover bulgogi (Korean marinated beef), gochujang (Korean spicy paste), why not turn that into a sandwich?
I was REALLY hungry okay? I forgot to take a picture until halfway through :P
Click "Le Jump" to read more!
I combined the gochujang with mayo to de-intensify (is that a word? if not, I just made it up) the flavor. Slathered that on the sandwich. Last minute I remembered I had some pepper jack cheese so I put that on there too! It tasted pretty good!
Maybe an idea for a food truck...Hrmm...
Anyways, I got to sleep, still got to work on the cakes for my friend's bridal shower. They are turning out to be troublesome.
Up next: No idea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment