Several friends and I auctioned off an EPIC DINNER III for our church's servant auction last year to raise money for missions. And despite it being a year later, a promise is a promise!
We are putting it on this Saturday! WAH so soon. I've practiced a couple things here and there, but I can't post them up yet because I don't want the guests of Epic Dinner to see :P
And as of yesterday, I was officially put in charge of desserts, so I pretty much plan on making at least one dessert every night, AHHH! I'm stressed. First time for me doing an Epic dinner. Everyone else has at least done it twice, so I am sort of a newbie.
But just to give you an idea of what to expect.
Here's a link to LAST year's EPIC DINNER II, which I was able to partake in eating! It was amazing!
ENJOY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment