The asiago cheese cream sauce was just made with bechamel as a base and then I added in asiago cheese. Man, I use bechamel wayy too much, but it's soo good and simple :P I tossed in some spinach at the end just so I had some more vegetables, hehe.
The leftovers were just stir-fried frozen corn and green beans so I added that to the pasta as well. The tri tip was pretty good. Nice big hunk of meat! I had a friend of mine, Henry help me out. As I added the ingredients, he rubbed it all in. I put on olive oil, kosher salt, freshly cracked black pepper, cayenne pepper, parika, and rosemary. Haha, his hands were quite red after that. YES! for making other people do work for you :P! I kid I kid. I roasted it at 400 degrees, but didn't do it for long enough so I kept sticking it back into the oven. It probably needed like an hour in there...It was good though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment