Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry

Hey guys! So school is really picking up so I haven't had much time to cook these days, so sad. I've been eating out quite a bit and I miss cooking.

Just a couple of the more recent quick things I've made were:

-Fresh pasta sauce: used canned whole tomatoes, crushed it with my hands (yes!), sauteed some garlic, red pepper flakes, and basil really quickly, add the tomatoes and let it simmer over medium low for a good 30-45 minutes. of course don't forget the salt and pepper. yeah definitely a lot better than jarred stuff :D

-Marinated chicken tenderloins in some olive oil, garlic, lime zest, lime juice and rosemary. I actually forgot to add salt (haha I made it at like 11:00pm, so tired). But because of the garlic and the lime it was still flavorful :)

Also, leave a comment if you want a recipe or anything. I'll do my best to help you out!
Have a great rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment