PHEW, it's the end of Week 1 at UCSD. dang am I tired. As I'm typing up this post I am eating delicious kalbiq bulgogi fries. They are deliscious, go check them out, all you San Diegan/La Jolla residents. you can see where they are on twitter =P
I made this a few weeks ago, but I forgot to upload it. in terms of ingredients fresh pasta is SUPER SIMPLE. it's just eggs, flour, and salt for the most basic dough. oh btw, just learned this when I went to Vietnam but one of the missionaries is from Canada and they say "pass-ta" hehe just found it funny =P
Fresh pasta is soo different than the kind you get in a box. The texture is really different, a bit more chewy. Tastes very different too which I really like. I think you should give it shot, you'll be surprised with the results!
I filled the ravioli with a spinach and mushroom mixture because that's all I had. I wish I had some ricotta or something, but it was still wonderful. the mushroom flavor really came out. I make it with a garlic bechamel so I think it balanced w
definitely try making fresh pasta some time. it's definitely more time consuming than making the pasta from a box, but the fruits of your labor will show and also taste great!
wow...you are legit....
ReplyDelete