Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chocolate leaves

There are just not enough hours in a day...

Finals week is almost here! But this coming week is going to be pretty busy, ugh, not looking forward to it. I wish I was inspired to cook despite time constraints, but these days it's been all about hip hop choreography...I have a performance in class this coming Wednesday, so we've been practicing everyday since Wednesday.


I wanted to use these for Epic Dinner for plating purposes, but there was too much stuff going on in the kitchen and I didn't want to get in people's way =/ But these were fun to practice at home, do they look like leaves? :P

I was able to complete my Daring Cook's challenge for this month, but I can't post those until after March 14th, sorry guys! And I also got the Daring Baker's challenge for the month which looks REALLY FUN to make and super delicious! I can't wait!

Have a great rest of the weekend! Cook, it's good for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment