I think...I've done this before, or something very similar...hmm...oh well. I also forgot when I made this...
I am DONE (hopefully if I pass) with COLLEGE! Wah! It is unreal! I can't believe it...time to look for a job and survive. One day become financially stable and all.
It was a really simple meal and quick to put together. I had a little bit of white wine left and a bunch of garlic, so why not make a quick pasta out of it? Garlic is so good, I got to go back to Costco to buy that gigantic bag of garlic. I sauteed the garlic, tossed in the white wine and then tossed cooked pasta into it all. Added a quick drizzle of olive oil to stop it from sticking. How'd the fish turn out?
Not as nicely as I wanted.
I seared it for a couple minutes on each side and popped it in a 350 oven and I left it in there JUST a tad bit too long. So some parts were flaky and moist, others parts...like the picture above, not so much. Got to work on it.
I actually made a birthday cake and cheesecake this week, but didn't take pictures. :( sorry! But the birthday cake came out nicely, I think I might ask a friend for a picture or two. And the cheesecake was such a fail. I made a oreo crust with a plain cheesecake + lemon zest. I swirled a little bit of strawberry syrup in it as well as raspberry syrup on top. But it puffed, cracked, and browned, so sad. It tasted good in the end though.
Can't wait to start summer.
I LOVE simple garlic pasta with white wine sauce! Always super delicious when I'm lazy haha. You should try adding shrimp next time. Garlic shrimp + white wine sauce + pasta = 8Q.....
ReplyDelete